I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream. Check out the funny reactions of Babies eating Ice Cream. Some for the first time it looks like. Do you remember your first Brain Freeze? Luckily for these Babies, they probably won’t either.
Try this fun little recipe to make your own homemade ice cream. It’s fun and pretty simple. Kids will love this. Just follow the steps below and voila, your very own ice cream.
Original recipe makes 4 Servings via allrecipes
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Heat just until mix is hot and a small ring of foam appears around the edge.
- Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and chill mix thoroughly, at least 2 hours. (Overnight is best.)
- Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer’s directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
- When ice cream is softly frozen, serve immediately or place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the ice cream and place in freezer to ripen, 2 to 3 hours.
ENJOY AND SHARE!