Do you have an awkward moment you wish you could erase from your memory? How about something you posted on the world wide web for everyone to see? Many times it seems like a super idea to post yourself all over the place. You think you are hot and you need the world to see. This does not only happen in the world of teenagers by the way.
Most people I know would be horrified to see themselves in a non-flattering and awkward moment of awesomeness, but not this Sister. Check out her video in this little brother bombs Sisters Dancing Video.They got the moves, well, some sort of moves.
I love her narration of her video. Obviously it came some time later and after some bizarre comments she received. She obviously turned this thing around and has a huge sense of humor. We need more people like her. This little clip and narration proves that you can turn something awkward into something great 🙂
Here are her awesome replies to comments haters left.
“It’s been about three years since I posted this video and it went viral. I just want to answer a few questions that seem to constantly fill my inbox.
1. Yes. Yes I did think this was sexy. Thank you for noticing.
2. I was 14 when I made this video. If you ask me to take my shirt off instead of my little brother, that technically makes you a pedophile. #ImFlattered
3. I know. I’m so thin that I’m practically a Victoria’s Secret model. I’ll post a video later of the diet plan I used during my teen years. If you don’t have time to watch that video though, just remember if all else fails, Skittles and Gravy are the way to go.
4. Beau (Little brother) is still a dancing machine at age 16. We enjoy remaking this video at wedding receptions and children’s birthday parties for extra cash.
5. Idk what you’re all talking about, but the orange t-shirt, greasy low ponytail, braces and ill-fitting jeans are all flattering. Clearly I’m the only one here who has watched “What not to wear [when in a viral video edition].”
6. If you can’t catch on to the overwhelming amount of sarcasm in the last 5 points, please leave a comment below. It’s the crazy mean people who make the internet worth while.
Thanks for the views! Just know that I think of each and every one of you when I count all the money made off of making my awkward phase a public display. #GodBlessYoutube #GodBlessCancun2006 #GodBlessAkon” – tayler_breann